- 1. Basic Approach
The Japan Association for the International Horticultural Expo 2027, Yokohama (hereafter, "the Association") collects information on all users of its services related to World Horticultural Exhibition 2027 Yokohama (information provided via the Association-operated website, feedback and opinions collected from the outside, and all other services). The Association collects said information on users only to the extent necessary to enable smooth service operations and provision.
Because the Association considers collected personal information to be important data which must be handled with the utmost caution and care, the Association adheres strictly to Japan's Act on the Protection of Personal Information as well as all other relevant laws and regulations, and carries out careful management operations for data collection, storage and usage while only utilizing data within the bounds of the stated purpose(s) of usage.
- 2. Definition of "Personal Information"
- 3. Purpose(s) of Personal Information Handling and Usage
- When collecting personal information, the Association clearly states its purpose(s) for handling of said personal information, clearly identifies and states its purpose(s) of usage for said information (in advance of actual usage, as a general rule), and collects personal information via law-abiding and equitable means. Moreover, any personal information provided to the Association is, as a general rule, used only for clearly stated usage purpose(s).
- 4. Personal Information Management
The Association takes necessary measures to ensure that all personal information it manages is accurate and up to date, and to prevent any leakage, loss, corruption, tampering or similar. Any personal information managed by the Association which has become unnecessary will be quickly disposed of and/or deleted.
In order to facilitate smoother operations, the Association may outsource a portion of its operations to an outside party or parties. Whenever an operation is outsourced in this manner, the Association concludes an agreement regarding appropriate handling of personal information with the entrusted outside party or parties, and monitors said outside party or parties to ensure appropriate handling of personal information.
- 5. Personal Information Disclosure, Changes, Additions, Deletions, etc.
- The Association recognizes the right of each personal information provider to request disclosure of, changes to, additions to, deletion of, cessation of usage for, and removal of their personal information, as well as other types of changes. If such a request is made by a personal information provider, the Association will respond as quickly as possible.
- 6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
With the following exceptions, the Association never discloses or provides personal information to any third party. Exceptions include
- When consent for disclosure and/or provision to a third party has been obtained from the personal information provider
- When disclosure and/or provision is required by law
- When disclosure and/or provision is required by a third party or parties as described in section 4 above, in which case information will be disclosed and/or provided only to extent required for outsourced operations by said third party or parties
- 7. Contact Point
To communicate any opinions, questions, complaints or other inquiries regarding the Association's handling of personal information, please contact the Association as follows.
Japan Association for the International Horticultural Expo 2027, Yokohama
A-PLACE Bashamichi 4th floor
4-43 Honcho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture 231-0005